DRS Sustainment Systems, Inc. division has a diverse portfolio of military products and technologies, focused on battlefield reconnaissance and surveillance, survivability, lethality, heavy transport, mobility, fuel and water distribution, radar, and electronic systems testing. The division maintains a headquarters facility in St. Louis and a 100-acre heavy equipment manufacturing facility in West Plains, MO.
DRS Sustainment Systems, Inc. is a recognized world leader in the integration of complex technologies into legacy systems and platforms for global military and commercial customers globally.
- Expert at battlefield subsystems integration, DRS has provided the US Army’s fire support systems since 1982 and has grown to become the premier supplier globally for battlefield surveillance systems.
- DRS is teamed with several global strategic partners to bring critical technologies, such as vehicle active protection and advanced medium and large caliber lethality systems, to the US customer.
- State-of-the-art engineering and manufacturing of complex welded structures that meet the demanding requirements of today’s warfighter.
- Battlefield material handling equipment (including M1000 Heavy Equipment Tactical Trailer, TUNNER 60k Aircraft Loader, and Halvorsen 25k Aircraft loader) provides a timely and reliable flow of logistics in arduous environments.
- Expeditionary fuel and water storage, distribution and packaging technologies enable rapid deployment of life sustaining support.
- Commercial mass transit manufacturing safely transports commuters throughout various municipalities in the U.S.
- Proven tactical radar systems increase situational awareness and security in a broad range of integrated and stand-alone applications ranging from micro UAV detection, to personnel detection, to airborne terrain following radar.